Some of our users have encountered the plate solving failure issue like below image. Here are the checklist to resolve the issue.
1. Please check whether there are clouds in DWARF II's focus direction.
2. Please note whether there are building obstructions in DWARF II's focus direction. It would lead to failure during its calibration and GOTO if DWARF II's views were obstructed. Please make sure there are at least a dozen stars visible on the screen.
3. Please note the back and front sides of DWARF II. The side with a battery cap is DWARF II's back. Don't turn the lenses towards the backside, or the images will be upside down, leading to failure in GOTO.
4. If the GPS information fails to be obtained during the Calibration, please check whether the GPS location permission is allowed and try multiple times.
5. Please note if DWARF II rotates to its limits while in its GOTO process. If it hits the limit, it won't be able to GOTO the target. Please rotate DWARF II's mount to recalibrate it and GOTO again.
1. Where to obtain the GPS Allowance:
Search "Location"/"GPS" on your smartphone/ tablet, and find the entrance to set the DWARFLAB "App access to location". (refer to the below image)