Warranty & Return
What this warranty covers?
DWARFLAB offers a limited warranty that all DWARFLAB products and accessories will be free from defects and flaws, according to the following conditions:
- The limited warranty for DWARFLAB products is one year (12 months) from your date of delivery.
- A valid proof of purchase is required to verify this limited warranty.
- Upon request from DWARFLAB, the consumer must provide information to reasonably prove the date of purchase.
- DWARFLAB will make all reasonable efforts to resolve any problems before determining, at its discretion, if the product is in fact defective.
- The customer will bear the cost of shipping the product to the designated return facility. DWARFLAB shall bear the cost of shipping the product back to the customer after completion of service under the limited warranty.
- At its discretion, DWARFLAB will determine if the defect requires the item to be replaced.
- Price guarantee for one week: If the price of a product on dwarflab.com drops within one week of purchase, you can contact customer support within that week to receive a refund for the difference.
What this warranty does not cover?
- Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, submersion in liquid, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation or other acts which are not the fault of DWARFLAB, including damage caused by shipping.
- Alleged product defects or malfunction of which the Customer Service Department of DWARFLAB was not notified by the consumer during the applicable limited warranty period.
- This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied either in fact or by operations of law, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of marketability for a particular use.
- Damage resulting from the use of non-DWARFLAB approved accessories.
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use.
- Products used or obtained in a rental program.
- Second-handle products bought from other channels or person.
Note: If your DWARF II shipped before Feb. 1st, please be aware that putting the DWARF II into EQ mode will put undo torque stress on the screws, and over time will cause a critical failure.
What is your return policy?
DWARFLAB offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all orders placed on our webstore dwarflab.com. If you are not satisfied with our product, you can return it to us in original package (defective product caused by abnormal use is not accepted, and you need to bear the shipping fee). After we receive your product and confirm it is under our guarantee, we will fully refund. DWARFLAB does not refund purchases from other retailers.
To process the return claim, you can follow the following steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days after you receive the package, tell us the reason why you want to return the package and the product SN number (check the bottom of the base).
- We will confirm with you which address you can return the product to. We have a Poland warehouse (Address: Logistyczna 1 69-100 Świecko Poland) and a US warehouse (Address: 9062 timothy lane, Garden Grove, CA, 92841) to send the returned package. But please contact us to confirm before you ship the package.
- Please include all products (accessories included) in the original package and return the package within a week. If you return the package for personal reasons, you need to bear the return shipping fee, if the return is caused the product issues, we will send you a shipping label for the return shipment.
- It will take around a week for us to check the returned product and then fully refund you after confirmation. If we found there are accessories or parts missing, we will deduct the respective cost.
- The refund will be returned to your account in 3~5 business days.